Sunday, March 21, 2010

! ! ! My poor A K B [E] ! How I have been neglecting you in favor of Blabodu ! I definitely need to update this, and so I shall !

HOMG, how did I not see that I had wonderful commenters on the last few entries?! Thank you so much to Dekiru Onna and Dubbers for taking the time to drop a comment, and help me out! You should definitely check out Dekiru Onna's Musings: An AKB48 (and sometimes H!P) blog!

Dekiru also shared this video with me (click to go to). In a previous entry, I covered 'Oshibe meshibe yoru no chouchou' performed by Ohori Megumi and Oku Manami. But Maachan was only filling in for Kasai Tomomi, who originally sang it with Meetan.

They picked a really good person to fill in for Tomomi, cause both her and Maachan have super cute/sweet voices. And even though I completely adore Maachan, I'm glad I got to hear Tomomi sing, and I think I like this version more. Plus, Meetan's hair is SO awesome!!
The poll is over! It's been over, lol. Between the three leaders, Team B's Yukirin won over Takamina by one vote! Here is a better example of Yukirin's singing!! Before I only had the one little solo line that she had in Tenshi no Shippo to go by. This is a very nice performance. And I think that's Ono Erena singing with her? Am I right?! ;w;



And here is some Takamina! She's awesome in this ! ! ! I like both of the two leaders' different voices, that are so very them. Takamina has a mature/lovely voice, and Yukirin has a sweet/pretty voice. I voted for Takamina, and I think for now I am going to stick with that. This performance confirms it for me. I love her.

Thanks to Raebee for pointing out the new info about Watarirouka Hashiritai. Freaking A, another girl already?! Kikuchi Ayaka was recently added to the group's four person line-up. In the image above, it seems the lineup hasn't really changed; Natsumi, Aika, Mayu, and Haruka, with Ayaka tacked on the end there.

Thanks again to Dubbers! I greatly appreciated your help, and also your thoughts. About how Mayu is "really popular because she has this fragile lolita thing. She's also the 4th most popular member on AKB so that's why she's has all the solos." I agree! Meh, I still don't care for her a ton, but she's cool. *keeps rooting for Natsumi and Aika* heh
And back to Ayaka; I don't know squat about her, LOL. Until I looked her up on j-ongaku.org, that is. It seems that she was a part of Team B, before she was let go from the group, due to a boyfriend scandal (on August 14 2008). But! She was later brought back! As a 4th Generation Kenkyuusei member. And now she is part of Watarirouka Hashiritai.

She is often refered to as Ayarin or Kikuji. I haven't decided which I'll call her yet. She's only been in two A-side singles; 'Romance, Irane' and 'Baby! Baby! Baby!' Some fun facts;

* Kikuji loves seasoned seaweed and shaved ice
* Her phone strap features Minnie Mouse
* Ayarin is a sprinter on her track team at school
* Her bedroom is almost entirely pink



(A link to another vid, in case the one above is removed for whatever reason)

W. T. F ?!! What it is this crap?! It reminds me of the Hone Hone Waltz, but way worse. I'll at least listen to that song. It's like; Do your ears hang low, do they wobble to and fro. I really don't like the instrument music stuff too. It sounds like a polka or something.

This also reminds me of that one dance video that Fudaka Kanon did, where she had like five little kids trying to dance with her while she sang a very kiddy song that was supposed to appeal to them. I love Kanon, but the song was kind of like this one.

This is major ew. Ridiculous. Come on, Watarirouka Hashiritai! Couldn't y'all do better than this? Even a little bit. I can only listen to 'Kanpeki Gu~no ne' so many times in a day, but it still tops this by 100%. I expected more from this quintet.



AKB's next single, following Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru, which I have come to LOVE. I don't exactly like this song very much. It could grow on me, but I don't know. It is a slow-ish song, which I usually find to be very pretty from AKB, but this one doesn't do anything for me. I mean, it's still enjoyable, but not something I'd listen to oodles and oodles.

I say this now, but I'm sure it'll grow on me, LOL. The chorus is kind of catchy. We'll see. But for now I'd give it like, maybe 4 stars, definitely not more. Gotta love Takamina. I was happy to see Miichan (Minegishi Minami)! She's so adorable. I'm not surprised to see Acchan, but I like her.

"16 members from both Team A and Team K were selected to participate in the A-side to this single. They were as follows ~

Team A: Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Maeda Atsuko, Minegishi Minami, Nakanishi Rina, Oshima Mai, Shinoda Mariko, Takahashi Minami

Team K: Akimoto Sayaka, Kasai Tomomi, Kobayashi Kana, Masuda Yuka, Miyazawa Sae,Ono Erena, Oshima Yuko, Sato Natsuki"

And now we shall revisit this performance of 7ji12fun! Now that I've had some help in figuring things out! Acchan is in white, Ooe Tomomi is blue, Komatani Hitomi is pink, Masuyama Kayano is green, Narita Risa is yellow. I still can't get over how good they sound! I love Acchan and Ooie (oh yay)'s voices [lol, I totally get the nickname now]. And they all sound AMAZING together.

Before, on pink and blue I was totally BS-ing it, cause I had no clue. I was sorting through images and squinting at the video, trying to figure it out, LOL. There are so many girls, and so many I still don't know. Thanks again to my commenter who helped me to sort this line-up out. I don't know the different A1, A2's and such. Clueless.

Annnnnd, I think that's it for this entry~

No comments:

Post a Comment