Sunday, March 21, 2010

I almost forgot! I blogged on H!PE the other day about the Hello!Project merch I got, and also the Studio Ghibli movies. But at the time, I also took pictures of my AKB48 SAKURA NO SHIORI that came in as well ! ! !

So I am going to play show and tell a little bit~ I got the AKB Theatre version;

Sakura no Shiori (桜の栞) / AKB48
Majisuka Rock'n'Roll (マジスカロックンロール) / AKB48
Enkyorii Poster (遠距離ポスター) / Team PB
Choose me! / Team YJ

I love all four of these songs to pieces. I do like some of AKB's older songs more than Majisuka Rock'n'Roll, such as Aitakatta. And I've read a blog or two that has bashed on Sakura no Shiori, but I think it's beautiful.

With Enkyorii Poster and Choose Me, I really like them. But I see them as the new AKB stuff. Not just because they are (lol), but because they are more modern and nowadays. They are on a different page than AKB's earlier stuff. So if I were to combine older and newer stuff and pick favorites; Aitakatta, Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru and Skirt Hirari would be up there, probably above those two.

But if I were to seperate the old and the new stuff, Enkyorii Poster and Choose Me! are in a different group, and so their ranking numbers for me change. Am I making any sense? ;w; So, as a whole those two songs are lower than they are in their own group of recent releases.

ANYWAYS ! Here are some pics of the inside coverlet. They are kind of like the Single Promotion cover above, but different pictures are shown on the AKB CD cover piece than in the picture above.







No comments:

Post a Comment