Friday, March 12, 2010

A lot of the time, my first impression of a song changes. And then again, some songs never grow on me. I have almost my whole A K B [E] playlist downloaded, and I listen to AKB48 a lot.

And when I'm especially in the mood for them, I tend to choose the songs I like the most first. I am somewhat surprised by which of the songs I have come to really like, and some of them have been faves from the first listen.

I purposely left out the four songs from AKB's latest single, Sakura no Shiori, because I covered them out of order. Like with H!PE, I want to go from beginning to current, and those four are way on the current end, lol. So, here is it;

I was going to do a top 5, in no certain order; but it turned into a top 6. They are sort of it order of which ones I like the most, but it can also change depending on what I'm in the mood for. So you can go by order, but take into thought that it's not set in stone.

[1] Aitakatta
[2] ICE Aisareru to iu koto
[3] Seifuku ga Jama wo suru
[4] Aozora no soba' Ni ite
[5] Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou
[6] Skirt Hirari

[7] Sakura no Hanabiratachi
[8] Tane
[9] Dear My Teacher
[10] Dakedo
[11] Virgin Love
[12] Ashita wa Ashita no Kimi ga Umareru
[13] Tenshi no Shippo
[14] Hone Hone Waltz

Watarirouka Hashiritai (渡り廊下走り隊); Hirajima Natsumi, Oota Aika, Watanabe Mayu, Nakagawa Haruka.

Out of the four, Mayu has been in the most A-side singles, while Haruka and Aika have been in none. Natsumi was originally a Team A member, but in December of 2006, she was moved to Team B, and has since taken on an older sister support role, and is now one of the main performers from Team B.

"Ushirogami Hikaretai (うしろ髪ひかれ隊) is a Japanese idol Jpop band, created in 1987 and disbanded in 1988, and the third sub-group of Onyanko Club. . . .In October 2008, its producer Yasushi Akimoto announced its re-formation as Watarirouka Hashiritai, with four members from his new production AKB48, modern successor of Onyanko Club."

So that is how this little group came to be! Their first single was released 2009-01-28. Since then, they have released two more singles, their latest; Kanpeki Gu~no ne ( 完璧ぐ~のね ).



This song is incredibly catchy. I know the first time I heard it, I didn't like it very much. But it's grown on me some, and I think the girls are adorable! I'm familiar with Aika from when I did Rae's Faves, and from hearing her in the concert performance of Tenshi no Shippo. The dimple gives her away every time, lol. That's her at 0:38. She does have a cute voice and a sweet smile.

I am not a very big fan of Mayu's voice. I just don't like the sound of it, it annoys me. Kind of how Gomaki annoys me in Momusu. And yet, she seems to get a lot of the first solos and the first camera time, before the other girls. She's also been in the most singles in AKB of the four. Maybe she is the better dancer? I don't acutally pay attention to the dancing as much. Maybe I should, since it is a big part of AKB48.

I like the matureness that Natsumi has in her voice, it's pretty. But she doesn't wow me. I like her more than Mayu though. I think Haruka is freaking kawaii, homg! Buuuut, I like Aika's voice better. So I guess for cuteness; Aika & Haruka are tied, then it's Mayu and then Natsumi. But for vocals; Aika, Natsumi, Haruka, then Mayu.

The little part at 2:40, where they are all going their 'gu no ne!' stuff, I like Aika's the most, cause she looks and sounds adorable, and peppy. I think Haruka could have spoken with more umph! And I liked Natsumi's energy, plus she sounded great! Then there is Mayu. . . lol, she gets two lines, her 'Shugo!' and then another one at the end. Line-whore. She does sound kind of cute, but whatev.

OH ! ! ! And I finally found an accurate listing (with pics!) of all three teams! Wanna know how I know it's legit? Cause it's right off AKB48's official website! TADA~

Team A
Team K
Team B
I wanna go blog on H!PE and maybe Blabodu, so this is going to it for now on here, except that I shall leave you with some concert performances! I could sit here for a long time, just clicking from one video to the next, lol. It's fun and I find new performances I like, or hear girls that I like~



I knew right away that Acchan (Maeda Atsuko) was the girl in white; firstly, her face is so easy to pick out, and secondly, she got the first solo. But! I can see why she is so loved and so often put at the front, she is a really really good singer. I also know that the girl in green is Kaya (Masuyama Kayano), she has such a cute face and smile, plus I know her from when I was looking into Honegumi.

Risa! Is the one in yellow, it took me a moment to spot her, but I saw the ears and face and knew it was her right away. Plus she has a nice smile too. I was bummed that she didn't get any solos. No one did other than Acchan, and the girl in blue; who I think is Hiichan (Komatani Hitomi)? But I don't know for sure. And as for the girl in pink? No idea. Maybe Usami Yuki?



Some more Acchan, but again, I like this performance, and she does good in it. I'm not sure which girl (maybe the one at 3:15?) is Fujie Reina, and get this; she's Natsuyaki Miyabi's cousin (Berryz Koubou Miya)!!! I thought that was interesting.




And lastly, enjoy some adorable animal AKB girls~

1 comment:

  1. Mayuyu is really popular because she has this fragile lolita thing. She's also the 4th most popular member on AKB so that's why she's has all the solos. I really like her (I would love her but her voice hurts a little), because she's an awesome performer and she's a cute girl on the outside, but has the personality of a cool girl. It's really weird but awesome at the same time.

    In 7ji12fun: Acchan is in white, Ooe Tomomi (Ohyay~!) is in blue, Komatani Hitomi is in pink, Kayano is in green, and Risa is in pink. Man, I feel so sad for Risa since she was a front girl in the first 2 singles, and now she's back up even in units. Usami Yuki graduated REALLY early on like after A1 or A2, and this song is from A4.

    ReplyDelete